IT System Administrator* MES
IT System Administrator* MES bei OKE Group
Standort: All OKE locations worldwide
Job ID: 06OMMXX_Group_ISM
OKE Group GmbH is the holding company that performs cross-location tasks from the central administrative areas for the 16 individual companies of the OKE Group. These are primarily areas in which it makes sense to plan and coordinate jointly for all individual companies, such as purchasing, human resources or finance and controlling..
- You will support us in implementing our MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and take responsibility for the solutions you provide.
- In coordination with the particular departments, you will analyze the existing processes and implement them in the MES; for this purpose, you will parameterize the MES with regard to MBRs and master data.
- You will support the implementation, definition and safeguarding of internal company standards and you are oriented towards industry standards and "best practice" approaches.
- As part of the >MES Implementation< team, you will support and advise the departments with regard to system-supported process optimization.
- You will strengthen our team in the qualification and validation of the MES as well as in migration projects and the introduction of new solutions.
- You will create concepts and guidelines for efficient MBR creation and optimization and will support the system during operation.
- You have completed a professional training as an IT business management assistant, IT specialist* or system administrator* or comparable and at best have professional experience or experience in the configuration of ME systems.
- You have good knowledge of requirements of production-related hardware and software as well as in the configuration of BDE and MDE units.
- You are well acquainted with the logic and functionality of quality management systems as well as quality ratios and quality measurement.
- Good knowledge of processes in a production environment and in production planning as well as of requirements for quality and production data acquisition is a matter of course for you.
- You are a communicative team player with occasional willingness to travel to our locations and, in exceptional cases, to support maintenance work on weekends.
- Good English language skills and the ability to analyze errors in ME systems complete your profile.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- Our concept >OKE Plus< with day-care center, company restaurant, activity area as well as many internal and external training opportunities and other modules such as carpool vehicles, company pension scheme and many others.
- At OKE you will work independently and on your own responsibility in an open-minded team.
- We offer you the opportunity to contribute your personal strengths as well as interesting work content with a view beyond your own nose and a good overview of company processes.
- We would rather risk a wrong decision than nothing happening. Every employee has the opportunity to decide and act independently in his or her own area.
- We don't just talk about open doors and short decision-making paths, we live them.
- We establish structures for all locations within the OKE Group and thus create a trustful and modern cooperation worldwide.
*>We like people< is the first principle of our mission statement >Wir geben Acht< (we pay attention). We welcome applications of any age, gender or place of residence as well as any religion or sexual orientation: We look forward to getting to know YOU!