Simple bayonet system
The irrigation of crops is a matter of significance because a permanent target-based, water-saving solution has to be offered from planting to harvesting. Our micro sprinklers are equipped with a simple bayonet system in order to meet the growing plant’s increasing need for water. In this way, swivels and nozzles can be interchanged, thus changing the water pattern as the crop grows. Our system includes a large selection of components for different flow quantities distribution patterns, all of which are compatible with each other.
ADVANTAGES of Micro sprinklers
- Engineered to provide optimum distribution uniformity
- Manufactured from the highest quality engineering grade polymers
- Patented bayonet type fitting between nozzle and butterfly
- Simple modular parts for easy replacing
- Colour coded combinations for easy selection and identification
- Spike equipped with a clasp and positive lock to keep the tubing in place
- Eco-friendly, heavy metal free PVC flexible tubing with excellent UV and ozone resistant properties
- Teflon additives in the moving parts for durability
- One full year manufacturers guarantee
The classic Viking model makes no compromises.
With its height of 63 mm and a particularly sturdy construction, this robust micro sprinkler is suitable for all application areas.
- Purpose-designed spike equipped with a clasp and positive lock to keep the tubing in place in order to prevent accident
- Serves as a tool as the tip can be used to drill holes into the piping
- Area on top can be used to drive spike into the ground with a rubber hammer
- Depth mark for easy and fast installation
- Broad range of distribution patterns and wetted diameters
- Four swivels (small, medium, large and extra large wetted diameters) to suit any crop spacing
- Thicker stem for minimizing the effects of wear
- Teflon layer for wear resistance and extended life span
- Superior distribution uniformity
- Precise water application with very little misting
The Next Generation
RAIN-X is our new compact micro sprinkler. With a height of 37 mm, it is significantly smaller than the classic Viking model. But has the same excellent distribution and wetting patterns. As with our Viking Micro Sprinkler it is modular, but with a selected choice of nozzles and swivels.
- Engineered for cost efficiency without compromising on distribution uniformity
- Micro Sprinkler components are manufactured from the highest quality engineering grade polymers
- Patented bayonet type fittings for positive locking of individual components, securing them in place
- Simple compact modular parts for easy replacing
- Colour coded combinations for easy selection
- Eco-friendly heavy metal free PVC flexible tubing with excellent UV and Ozone resistant properties