OKE achieved the SANS4427 accreditation for HDPE pipes. Diameters manufactured range from 16 mm to 110 mm and from a class 6 (6 bar) to a class 20 (20 bar).
Advantages of HDPE pipes at a glance:
- Guarantee: 5 to 10 years
- Fittings: suitable for internal and external
- enables to deflect most UV rays (more resistant)
- Reduces algae build-up
- Coiled: to ensure easy nesting and storage
- Coies: standard 100 m lengths or custom longer lengths
Coiling and nesting
Economical efficient and low-cost! This was our guiding principle when we setup our new smart coiling system for our Technopipes. Our system is unique. We are using a connection system to combine our pipes that allows for smaller units to be nested inside bigger ones. This way we are able to save space during transport while also protecting the product. We supply our products directly: no imtermediaries or logistics providers. This saves precious time and especially cost. Simply amazing!
Services in South Africa
- Manufacturer out of 2 factories
- Own fleet for delivery
- Short lead times
- Rep visits on regulare basis