Composite materials (fibre-reinforced plastics) are materials consisting of at least two materials that are a combination of reinforcement and matrix. Both in combination result in a very strong and stiff material. A distinction can be made between reinforced plastics with short fibres and with long fibres.
Composite materials offer many good properties, such as weight reduction - for example compared to steel or aluminium - or flexibility in the application purpose, by appropriate choice of material combination and fibre arrangement for certain types of load.
Since fibre composites are a combination of materials that can be assembled and designed with regard to certain load-bearing capacities, this combination offers a number of advantages over conventional materials:
- Chemical resistance
- electrical insulation properties
- thermal insulation properties
- high strength to weight
- excellent fatigue resistance
OUR FIBER COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGIES
FIBRE COMPOSITE SOLUTIONS FOR FURNITURE TECHNOLOGY
Complex plastic connections with GOODSIDE
DIE FEATURES for upholstered furniture
- Extraordinary lying and sitting comfort through even sinking and high elasticity
- More hygienic than wood, because it is hydrophobic
- Elasticity levels for different sleeping or sitting zones
- Saves time and material in the production process of upholstered furniture