KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER * EASTERN EUROPE - REMOTE
We are looking for a:
Key Account Manager * Eastern Europe - Remote
Location: Slovakia/Eastern Europe - Employment in Remote
Job ID: 23Jl_MMXXI_Autom_KAM
Participate, anticipate, develop. This applies to us as a company as well as to all employees of the OKE Group. Without exception. In order for us to succeed, we put a lot of emphasis on a value-creating and appreciative interaction with each other.
We are OKE Automotive, one of 16 individual companies in the international OKE Group. We are the market and technology leader in the field of technically advanced and particularly high-quality fastening profiles. This is your chance to conquer the Eastern European market with us.
THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT:
- You look after key accounts or major customers in the Eastern European environment in a targeted and self-organised manner.
- This also includes the acquisition of new customers and, building on this, the maintenance of lasting customer relationships.
- You increase the turnover through project acquisition.
- You set price bases, conduct negotiations and land projects - in short: you ensure sales growth.
- Accordingly, you conscientiously pursue the project from the enquiry through SOP to EOP.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED:
- A commercial qualification or a technical or business degree.
- Extensive experience in the automotive sector, preferably in the car seat cover segment.
- Correspondingly well-founded commercial knowledge and technical understanding.
- Business fluent in English, optionally good knowledge of German or Eastern European languages.
- You enjoy travelling, have an equally confident and appreciative presence and are a diplomatic and skilled negotiator.
THIS IS WHY IT'S WORTH IT:
- You support the car seat cover specialists to use the right OKE products or develop the right products together with the customer and our OKE engineers.
- A company laptop, company mobile phone and company car are standard features for your use in the home office and on the road.
- Company pension scheme, Christmas and holiday bonuses, performance-related additional payments ensure financial security.
- We give you the freedom to constantly develop yourself and your area of expertise.
- Top products in a promising market as well as numerous further training options in our learning centre provide you with good prospects.
*>We like people< is the first principle of our mission statement >Wir geben Acht< (we pay attention). We welcome applications of any age, gender or place of residence as well as any religion or sexual orientation: We look forward to getting to know YOU!
DO YOU WANT GOOD PROSPECTS FOR SUCCESS AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT?
Then send us your application (in English language) and let us know your salary expectations, your desired weekly hours and the earliest date you could start.
OKE Group GmbH
T +49 5459 914-0